Supply and installation of five (5) Meteorological and two (2) floating hydrological stations.
Specifically, the network included the supply and installation of two integrated systems for measuring and processing physicochemical parameters of Lakes Vegoritida and Doirani in Central Macedonia and five meteorological-climatic stations in five areas of the Prefecture of Halkidiki.
At the same time, a complete data download and processing center was installed.
- The data transmission is made via mobile telephony every 60 minutes.
- The buoy is equipped with all the required marking systems (radar reflector, lamp, etc.).
- The measurements are logged in a data base and simultaneously supply automatically a web page.
- The system is extendable and it is able to accept extra sensors.
- Includes central cleaning system of the sensors.
- High tech, visitable buoy.
- Triple power supply system with solar panels for maximize the operating stability
- Compact weather stations.
- Zero calibration requirement for meteorological sensors.
For information see the following pdf: